Bayswater City Retail and Shopping Directory
Showing 5 Categories
Do you like the Shops in Bayswater City?
Bayswater City is a vibrant area located in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. The city's retail scene boasts a wide range of shopping options, from high-end stores to affordable fashion outlets. Here are some of the best places to shop in and around Bayswater City:
Bayswater City has several shopping centers that cater to different needs and budgets. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Morley Galleria: Located in nearby Morley, this large shopping center features over 200 stores including major retailers like David Jones, Myer, Target, and Kmart. There are also plenty of dining options and a cinema complex.
- Inglewood Night Markets: For a different kind of shopping experience, head to the Inglewood Night Markets on Monday evenings. Here you'll find over 50 food and craft stalls, as well as live music and entertainment.
- Bayswater Village Shopping Center: This compact shopping center on Coode Street offers a supermarket, bakery, newsagent, pharmacy, and a handful of other shops and eateries.
For those looking for bargains and discounts, there are several retail outlets in and around Bayswater City:
- DFO Perth: For discounted designer brands, head to this outlet store in nearby Perth. There are over 100 retailers selling fashion, homewares, and sporting goods.
- Hallmark Outlet Store: This outlet store on Walter Road in Morley offers discounted party supplies, greeting cards, and gifts.
- Harvey Norman Factory Outlet: Located on Guildford Road in Bayswater, this outlet store sells electrical appliances, furniture, and whitegoods at reduced prices.
There are several supermarkets in and around Bayswater City:
- Coles: There are several Coles supermarkets in the area, including one at Bayswater Village Shopping Center, and another at Coventry Village in nearby Morley.
- Woolworths: There are Woolworths supermarkets at Morley Galleria and also at the Maylands Shopping Precinct.
- Aldi: There is an Aldi supermarket on Guildford Road in Bayswater.
Bayswater City has a couple of markets that are worth checking out:
- Maylands Street Festival: Held annually in May, this festival stretches along Eighth Avenue in Maylands and features food and craft stalls, live music, and entertainment.
- Bayswater Growers Market: This weekly farmers market on Saturdays sells fresh produce, artisanal goods, and more.
Clothes and Shoes
For those looking for fashion stores and shoe shops, Bayswater City has several options:
- Westfield Carousel: Located in nearby Cannington, this large shopping center has over 300 fashion stores, including major brands like H&M, Zara, and Cotton On. There are also shoe stores like Foot Locker and Skechers.
- Coles Arcade: This arcade on Railway Parade in West Leederville has several fashion boutiques, including shoe stores like Shoes of Prey and Nine West.
- Moss Clothing: This boutique on Whatley Crescent in Maylands sells women's and men's clothing, shoes, and accessories. They also offer personal styling services.
Bayswater City Retail and Shopping Articles